Bloodline Plot Points released
starwarsunderworld.com have put together some exciting info on the upcoming Bloodlines novel, and it seems that the book is going to be reveal a lot of the missing information about Ben/Kylo and what happened between Han and Leia after The Return of the Jedi.
A few key plot points have been put together based on the reviews and official information circulating after the advanced previews were distributed:
- Star Wars: Bloodline is set 6 years prior to The Force Awakens
- The novel will be written entirely from Leia’s perspective
- Han and Leia are still a couple
- There will be flashbacks to earlier points in Han and Leia’s relationship
- Han owns a shipping company
- Leia is on the cusp of retiring from her political career and becoming a full time crewmember on the Falcon
- Ben Solo is 23 years old in the novel
- Ben is still training with Luke at this time
It seems like Bloodlines will be a real important piece of the puzzle, and if Claudia Gray’s last book Lost Stars is anything to go by, it’ll be a fantastic read too.
Bloodline is released on May 3rd (one day too early in our opinion) and is available for pre-order on Amazon[wwcAmzAffProducts asin=”0345511360″][/wwcAmzAffProducts]